As a business traveler I truly appreciate a hotel like The Toren. Having stayed in everything from big hotel chains to trendy design hotels it's amazing how few hotels manage to deliver the kind of service which make life on a road that little bit easier. The Toren gets it right every time though; from the consistently welcoming service (it truly is a place "where everyone knows your name"), to sorting out anything you might need (continental plugs, sushi craving sorted and delivered to your room or bar, last minute meeting room required for an all-day workshop for 10 people, cash back, etc.).
It must be said though, that if you are looking for a bland and beige, blank canvas-type of hotel then this place is not for you. But for me, it's a relief to stay somewhere with a little personality, somewhere I can happily recommend to my friends and colleagues.
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.