The Toren hotel is wonderfully over the top in decor, a real antidote to minimalist style of many modern hotels. The room was beautifully decorated with chandaliers, gold mirrors, and all sorts of luxurious touches, including a huge double jacuzzi, coffee machine and ipod station. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and polite. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful and the decor of the dining room was, again, plush, flamboyant and fabulous. The location of the hotel, a couple of minutes from the Ann Frank house, on a stunning canal with beautiful architecture was quiet, peaceful and yet very convenient. At night the the canal is lit up with twinkly lights and is very romantic and beautiful. There are lots of good restaurants within easy walking distance. We had a great time in Amsterdam and the Hotel Toren was fantastic!
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.