The hotel staff was superb, even providing us with directions to local restaurants and a map of areas of interest upon check in. They were all very accommodating with arranging an airport taxi, and insisting they would make dinner reservations for us. However, they never actually called any of the restaurants we asked about!
The room itself was really comfortable and well decorated. (We stayed in the Annex building.) It looked much smaller in other travelers' photos, but there was plenty of room.
Also, the hotel is a 3 min walk from the Anne Frank House and a canal cruise location.
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.