This hotel was such a welcome on this trip. It is in a great location right on the river and close to the Red Light District and Anne Frank Museum. It was a bit of luxury though the room was small. I loved the coffee maker in the room. I was caffeinated the entire stay. The bathroom was clean and the soap smelled wonderful. There were extra blankets and the heater worked well. The window faced the interior and my neighbors could see me clearly so I kept them closed but other than that, it was great!
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.