The Toren has both the charms and quirks of a boutique hotel. The decor is modern and stylish, with all the in-room amenities - quality bath products, a whirlpool, in-room coffeemaker with premium coffees, lighting with various adjustments, etc. But when I entered my smallish room, to get to the bed area you had to walk by the tub, which was open to the room except for a curtain. That said, it was a very nice hotel. The bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the bar was well-stocked and open all day, the breakfast was copious and there is a charming garden where you can relax and have a drink. And not all that expensive! A good choice in a a central location in a former canal house on one of the pretty canals, within walking distance to the Ann Frank House, the main square, several churches, a number of good restaurants, and shopping districts. Nearby trams take you to the museums.
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.