We spent four nights here. The hotel is chic but elegant - very nice room and could not be better located. The beautiful Western Canal Ring is quiet and away from the tourist area around Central Station, but is within walking distance of anything in the central city. Nice shops and restaurants are nearby as is access to the tram system. As other reviews have said, the staff is unbelievable. Never have we had such friendliness and helpfulness. They cheerfully met every one of our needs, from suggesting local restaurants, arranging transportation to the airport, offering to arrange tickets to the museums (we already had them) to always inquiring about what we did each day, did we enjoy it, etc. etc. etc. Everything was done with a smile and they all made us feel that we were their only concern. If we ever return to Amsterdam, we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.