We popped over for a quick 3 day visit and follwoing the recommendations of Trip Advisor stayed at The Toren. We weren't disappointed - it was excellent with beautiful interior decor and immaculate, professional service from the staff - especially those on reception who couldn't do enough to help us get the most from our visit. We had a canal facing room which again was chic, glamourous and totally delightful - especially the open bathroom and the chandeliers!
You could walk and see most of the centre of Amsterdam from the hotel - once you found your directions and the right canal! However, a canal boat trip is well worth doing to see other parts.
Thank you Toren for a wonderful few days and we will certainly recommend others visit.
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.