This is an extraordinary boutique hotel. We enjoyed a canal view room. It was intimate, tasteful and romantic. The service was among the very best that we have received in any hotel. All of the staff is friendly, efficient, professional and ready to address any need. We had a drink in the intimate bar every night and ordered in dinner one night from a nearby Italian restaurant. The staff handled every request we had. They even introduced me to a Dutch single malt whiskey that is outstanding.
The location is 2 blocks from the Anne Frank Huis, 10-15 minute walk from the train station, Dam Square and near many nice restaurants.
We could not be more pleased with our stay at The Toren.
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Whoever wants to be treated to a unique and memorable stay in Amsterdam should stay at The Toren. The hotel's elegantly designed interior and warm welcome, combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area create a special atmosphere and a safe haven for you to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.