All I want from a city hotel is comfortable bed, big breakfast and great location. Mercury Arthur Frommer was a great choice. 5 min walk to Rembrandt Sq, 10 min to Leidse Sq., and about 10min ride by tram to Central St. ( stop is just 3min away - 2.80eur ). Location is very romantic and safe. Building is in residential area...no traffic...what a blisful sleep accomplished by very comfy bed and soft linens. Rooms are not huge but ok and showers are modern and clean and contains some shower gel,soap etc. Decor is corky and fresh, especially the stripy carpet is really cute. Check in fast, not overly friendly, but decent enough. And breakfast (included in my deal) was fabulous. Big selection of breads, pastries etc. Juices,coffees, fresh fruits, cold bar...more than you need. So overall stay was very pleasant and next time in Amsterdam...I am back in Mercury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer