We stayed here in Nov 2009 and although the colour schemes are a little bold, we found this place very good value for money and a good all round hotel. The 3 person room we stayed in was a decent size, clean, and well maintained. The only potential issue was the rather small corner window, which did almost nothing to light up the room (althogh this was acceptable and I belive ours was the only room with the unique window, due to it's postiion on the building corner). We didnt try the breakfast, but it seamed very nice (and expensive at EURO 16.50). I would happily return to this hotel and recommend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer
- Mercure Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, ACCOR, HotelsNL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.