I booked this hotel through Orbitz and got a great deal. While the room I stayed in was a little small, I was thoroughly pleased and very satisfied with my stay at the Mercure. The rooms (as others have mentioned) were clean, and the linens were relatively new. I thought the bed was very comfortable as well. The location is pretty convenient to wherever you want to go in Amsterdam, and I felt very safe in this neighborhood. Don't expect 5-star accommodations here, but if you want a decent hotel that will make your stay enjoyable, I would definitely consider this location. Next time I go to Amsterdam, I will certainly look to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer