We stayed over in this hotel during a stopover in Amsterdam. This is a very funky hotel; the rooms are colourful and the hotel has a very vibrant atmosphere. The hotel provides free wi-fi. The staff was quite friendly. The rooms were relatively small, but not much different from other hotels in Europe (size wise). The hotel lies in a quiet street which is a bonus if you are a light sleeper. It takes 5 min to walk to the nearest tram stops on the main line into Amsterdam city centre. The hotel is near some of the main attractions in Amsterdam egg. the Heineken experience. All in all this hotel is worth trying out if you have a quick stopover in this great city. It gets my vote!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer