Our 3 night stay at this hotel was very good, staff where friendly and attentive, seating area at front of the hotel.
Room was clean and compact but adequate and I am 6ft5, all the usual facilities in the room and free wifi all worked well. Location for the museums, Vondelpark all great, roghs deli around the corner is good for breakfast if you dont have it included. Didnt eat here but Recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer