I stayed for 2 nights for a Hen weekend with my friends (8 in total) and loved this hotel.
I requested rooms together and we got this which was wonderful. The rooms were very nicely decorated and spacious with lovely Air Con to help with the warm heat.
The staff were so accommodation and helped with our every need and constantly called us taxi's.
We had a variety of things booked so it was cheaper to taxi around as there was so many of us.
The city is gorgeous, the people are so friendly and we did so many fun things and the memories unforgettable.
There is lovely little eateries nearby to have breakfast and lunch which is also great.
The mini bar is good as is the vending machines.
Overall I would LOVE to return to this hotel it was perfect in every way and I cannot fault a thing.
Thank you for a memorable stay and lovely bed :)))))
xxx Nikki and the Hen's from Glasgow :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer