I just stayed at this hotel for 6 nights without any problems.
My room was very small but modern and very clean. I am picky when it comes to sheets (allergic to starch) and I am pleased to say that I had a very good sleep in a comfy bed with soft sheets.
Whenever I spoke to staff they were extremely helpful and friendly.
If I would have been there for a holiday I think I would have liked more choices for breakfast, and I could not work out where to toast the bread...
As I was on a business trip a quick breakfast was absolutely fine.
The area is great with many bars and restaurants in walking distance. The hotel itself was very quiet.
I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer