Amsterdam is a fun city but on a business trip I don't want a noisy street and loud drunks in the hallway at 3am. The Mercure is a quiet hotel in a quiet but very useful location, close to transport, the RAI and all the fun. The staff are professional, always. The rooms are large by Dutch standards and who needs more in this town. I shared a three bed room with my son and it was fine. A little alcove for the third bed offered a little privacy. When I'm in Amsterdam this is were I stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Venere, Otel and EasyToBook so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer