Just spent 4 days in Amsterdam and the Arthur Frommer was great - away from the centre but close enough to stroll in - or hire a bike and see the city in style. Very friendly staff. Room was small but well equipped,modern & clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer