Selecting an accommodation in Amsterdam is hard candy. The amount of hotels, pensions and b&b's is so high that it took us few days to look through them and choose one. Our primary demand was a parking space which in the city of canals is not too easy. Mercure Arthur Fromer was one of those who did have private parking space for guests even though the price for the aforementioned is sky rocketing. But that is the price you pay for your comfort. Finding a hotel in windy one way streets of Amsterdam was good game but after we did we were treated to a small and cosy friendly hotel which was also great starting point for all the sightseeing. Don't bother with breakfast here. There are plenty options nearby for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer