Located in a very quiet area about a 10 minute walk from the Museumplein...and a very short walk to the trams which will take you to Central Station and the Old Town. Loved the fact the hotel is away from most of the noise of Amsterdam, yet it is very accessible by foot or tram. Our room was very small, but it was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about where to go in the area. Pretty pricey, but no more so than comparable hotels in the area. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer