Situated in a quiet street, and within comfortable walking distance of Museumplein, this hotel is in a perfect spot. And a two minute walk will take you to a tram stop, where frequent trams will take you into the centre of Amsterdam in about 10-15 minutes.
The hotel itself is fine: clean and well-kept, with comfortable beds, good breakfast, reliable wi-fi, and wonderful staff. My only problem was that I could never get the keycard for my door to work - not in any way the fault of the staff, who responded to my (frequent) requests to have my cards reprogrammed with patience and courtesy! That apart, though, I had a great stay, and would very happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer