The welcome was great, the rooms well equipped and comfortable and the location excellent, in an elegant side street, within a few minutes` walk of the main museums and the central canal area.
There were cafes and restaurants nearby and you felt the area was relaxed and safe. Any hotel so convenient but also so quiet rates very highly for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, ACCOR, Otel and EasyToBook so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer