Stayed here for the weekend with my Mum and sister. The hotel is lovely and was spotlessly clean. We had a spacious triple room on the first floor which actually had 4 beds in it. The staff were great, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Location is excellent. Close to everything but tucked away in a quiet street. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer