Stayed for 3 days, good location near the major attractions. Our room was a reasonable size for a city centre however, the room was exceptionally noisy you could hear everyone in the courtyard and everyone in the corridor (our room was based at the end of the corridor). When brought to the attention of the staff (who were helpful) they stated it was a quiet room. (I would hate to stay in a noisy one). Theres lots of nice places for breakfast near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer