The good points first. Location is ideal; near the Museums and de Pijp, and on a side street. The lobby was fine, and the staff were efficient enough.
But the room was an attic garret. There was barely space to move in it, and the sense of claustrophobia was added to by the fact there was only a Velux window, so it had no proper it view outside. The beds were poor too. We'd asked for a double but got narrow and not very comfortable twin beds.
On the whole I think we were pleased to check out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer