Mercure Arthur Frommer is very well located in a walkable and gorgeous city. Minutes walk from the Heineken Experience, Rijksmuseum and canal tours. A direct tram to Amsterdam Central is the easiest way to get in an out while avoiding unpredictable traffic. The hotel is clean and feels pretty safe, although anyone could easily walk in. We booked a triple room which was very small and certainly nothing more than a twin room with a cot. The bathroom was actually quite nice and appropriately small as a percentage of the overall room. This is a distinctly average but acceptable hotel for a quick weekend away. It was reasonable value for three adults but I would recommend looking elsewhere for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer