Stayed 3 nights. Great location in terms of cafes and restaurants. Breakfast was good. Fresh orange juice was great. The tea & coffee set in the room is very handy. Free newspaper was a surprise.
The room (privilege) is spacious and ceiling is very high. Although it's on the ground level literally, so no windows can be open. It's a pity.... Also all the noises from the street (garbage truck) are a little nuisance. Carpet needs some serious wash or a change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer