Central location, on a nice little side street, this hotel is good value for just over 100 Euros. The rooms are compact, yet charming (with paintings all over them), the front desk staff are friendly and professional, and the rooms are clean. For the price, you can't go wrong. Close to shopping and good eats. We'll stay here again when visiting/having a layover in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer