booked a Privilege room through Expedia, traveling with a friend gave us extra space and use of mini bar, newspaper daily, not much else. Perfect location for trams, canals and easy walking to many tourist attractions.Quiet location, except in room 214, alley at the back seemed to be a thoroughfare for drunks and domestic arguments..2 nights kept awake! Spotlessly clean and excellent service. Would recommend and use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer