Just returned from a weekend break in Amsterdam, staying at the Arthur Frommer.
This hotel is ideally placed, fairly central, with most attractions within walking distance.
Overall our stay has to be regarded as excellent and in no small way thanks to Klaas the Front Office Manager. We initially had a small issue that we brought to his attention and the way it was dealt with exceeded all expectations and made our break even more enjoyable.
The hotel itself ticks all the boxes, the staff are friendly and helpful and this makes the whole experience memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer