We stayed here for three nights. The location is great , handy for museums,and canals in a quiet street. As it was so hot we walked everywhere, and what a delight - you just need a good street plan, nowhere was too far to walk to for us.
The staff were helpful and polite, breakfast was plentiful and good selection.
The room was fairly small and had ineffective air conditioning, however it was clean and fresh and the shower is large but the towels were thin.
Would stay there again .
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer
- Mercure Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, ACCOR, HotelsNL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.