Stayed here for two nights for an international meeting and arrived there with the car as I live in the Netherlands. The parking was hard to find (in the crowded city center) and very small but as not many visitors will arrive by car this not be an issue for most people.
The staff was friendly and check-inn procedure went smoothly. The rooms are OK for Amsterdam standards but are probably below the expected quality of the more 'demanding' traveler. The breakfast was just OK although on both occasions nobody was present to offer any coffee or tea (in one case they were loudly arguing in the kitchen.
The location of the hotel is of course really great with almost all major attractions on walking distance. Pricing is also quite reasonable for the location.
With regards of my final rating I am a little bit in doubt between 3 and 4 stars but as most tourists/visitors will approciate the great location of the hotel and its amenities I have given it 4 out of 5 stars
- Also Known As:
- Nh Carlton Amsterdam Hotel
- Nh Carlton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernized Commercial Hotel situated in the heart of the city, overlooking the Flower Market, near shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, getaroom.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your NH Carlton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.