We stayed here for the last leg of our Globus Tour and stayed on a few extra days. While it was a fair distance from central station, it was still reasonably well located in old Amsterdam and most attractions in walking distance. the rooms are small but well appointed. Breakfast was excellent with a revolving smorgasbord of choices each morning. The free wi fi didn't always work in our rooms, but it always worked in the foyer. You had to be careful stepping out onto the street. There is no space between the revolving door in the main entrance and the busy street outside. The bikes never give way to pedestrians and the revolving door doesn't stop to allow you to wait for the bikes to pass. Nearly got run over a few times.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Carlton Amsterdam Hotel
- Nh Carlton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernized Commercial Hotel situated in the heart of the city, overlooking the Flower Market, near shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, getaroom.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your NH Carlton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.