1) bathroom nice and clean. Ritual products, bathrobe and slipper for free.
3) central position
1) I asked for a DUS (double room at single use) and I got a single room
2) 4 square meters room with a very small window: practically a cell
3) very uncomfortable bed: too short, mattress is not planar: I slept (sorry I stay awake ...) badly all night long. Pillows too high.
4) head of the bed at the same wall of the elevator: noise at every use
5) breakfast? yes, in the same dark and beer smelling pub where the nigh before there were a party! Lemon tea? no sorry we don't have it ... I look around: no buffet at all, no scrambled eggs, or croissants, or ... I took my things and come out definitely.
Sorry guys, you are nice but for 90€ per night I can find something really better in Amstedam.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Art Hotel Dulac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.