We stayed here for 2 nights. The room was the usual high Hilton standard and was apacious and elegant. Fittings in the bathroom were immaculately clean. We had a canal view room which had beautiful views from the huge window. A nice touch was having a kettle and tea/coffee making facilities which not all 5 star hotels have. Service throughout the hotel was good and the concierge's recommendation of nearby restaurants was spot on. We found the location absolutely fine and enjoyed being in a quieter area. The two different tram lines servicing the area enabled us to get anywhere we wanted quickly and easily. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International