Typical Dutch hospitality, friendly, nothing too much trouble and all staff speak perfect English and have a smile on their face. The hotel is of a good standard- it is luxurious but it's not classy-just functional. But It does do what it says on the tin and in a big way. Prices are very good. I had a large bedroom and king sized bed and slept very well. Excellent business facilities, strong wi fi and everything works. Food typical of a hotel like this and excellent buffet breakfast. And because the hotel is a good way out from the city, its quiet-hardly any tourists or noisy kids running around shouting.. just business people so nice,relaxing quiet atmosphere.
The downside is that the hotel is nowhere near the centre of Amsterdam. You can get a tram though or taxi. Tram is very cheap and a good, regular service.Highly recommended but dont forget its not in the centre!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International