Typical Dutch hospitality, friendly, nothing too much trouble and all staff speak perfect English and have a smile on their face. The hotel is of a good standard- it is luxurious but it's not classy-just functional. But It does do what it says on the tin and in a big way. Prices are very good. I had a large bedroom and king sized bed and slept very well. Excellent business facilities, strong wi fi and everything works. Food typical of a hotel like this and excellent buffet breakfast. And because the hotel is a good way out from the city, its quiet-hardly any tourists or noisy kids running around shouting.. just business people so nice,relaxing quiet atmosphere.
The downside is that the hotel is nowhere near the centre of Amsterdam. You can get a tram though or taxi. Tram is very cheap and a good, regular service.Highly recommended but dont forget its not in the centre!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, EasyToBook, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International