We recently stayed at the Hilton Amsterdam for a total of 5 nights. The views of the canal are outstanding. The hotel room was clean, well appointed and comfortable. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood outside of the hustle and bustle of the city. Still, it is a 5 minute walk to catch the tram, number 5, 16, and 24, take you uptown and you can get off within walking distance of any location. There are also some outstanding restaurants surrounding the hotel within a 10-15 minute walk! We would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International