My wife and I returned from Amsterdam yesterday after a 4 day break, on our last day we wanted to cool off on the terrace bar of this fine hotel, we then ordered 2 tonic waters with ice and lemon, the service was excellent, however we were shocked to see that our bill for these bog standard drinks was €16.
By any standards that is excessive unless you are on expenses of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International