Just back from Amsterdam! Hilton was great! Very friendly for pets! With really nice patio with the canal view, you can take a boat ride right from this place. Very nice bar on the first floor. What a surprise was when I found Hillinger's wine in mini bar! You have to taste it - Small Hill! Austrian product- really good. Staff is absolutely welcome!
Close to the park, shopping street & Van Gogh museum. Huge parking is a plus for Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International