Location: Good if you need to be in the financial district, not so good if you are wanting to be in the tourist town centre. But there are frequent trams to the central area.
Service was 1st class, the buffet breakfast was really good - including the best scrambled eggs I've ever had at a hotel buffet breakfast. Lovely fresh orange juice too.
The executive lounge has amazing 360 degree views of the city - and a well stocked bar and snacks.
The executive room was great - comfy bed, and windows that you could open for natural ventilation :-) Such a rarity in modern hotels.
Looks dated from the outside, but is modern and fresh on the inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International