Stayed at the Hilton Amsterdam Apollolaan for 9 days over the December holidays. Hotel is located in the suburbs, perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, but still within walking distance to the Concert Hall as well as the Museum and Fashion Districts, approximately 10-15 minutes and a quick walk to the public transport. Property was well-maintained; canal view room was clean and featured a panoramic view of the city from the 7th floor, friendly and professional Front Desk staff, exceptional service delivery from the restaurant staff during breakfast, prompt response to guest requests via telephone and the Concierge staff was helpful. However, Internet was chargeable in the room (complimentary in the Lobby with access code), daily Housekeeping services were inconsistent and luggage rack was not provided. Nonetheless, loved the turndown amenities i.e. Christmas goodies along with a thoughtful gift and personalized card from the Guest Services Manager on the night prior to my departure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International