Another feather in the Hilton chain’s cap, the Hilton Amsterdam is undoubtedly one of the finest hotels I’ve resided in. Right from excellent service, to luxurious rooms, to modern furnishings, to a great breakfast, this hotel ticks all the boxes in my checklist. I stayed at the Hilton for two days as I was travelling on business, and the staff was very resourceful in helping me find my way around the city. Room service was prompt and the housekeeping was top-notch. I left my room utterly messy and came back to a clean and tidy one! Although not centrally located, there are a few shops in and around the hotel and a museum a few minutes away. This is one experience I’m going to cherish for a long time to come.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.