We keep on returning to this Hilton in Amsterdam, profesional reception, clean rooms, very cosy bar downstairs, recommend to upgrade to an executive room with lounge access, beautiful lounge on top floor with views over Amsterdam.
Pitty though that Hilton still maintains Wifi against payment, nowadays Internet access should be free everywhere.
Bit outside of Amsterdam city centre though but if you know Amsterdam and if weather allows you can have a nice walk via old south and Vondelpark to go to the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International