Great service and rooms from the Hilton staff outside of expensive parking and problems navigating in to the town area, if you plan to use bicycles be carefull as the local ride without respect for tourists, it is best to use the trams or taxi once you get the map figured. The wax museum is a must for sure and good value, and of course chine town is a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.