We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and had a nice room with a nice view of the canal. It is a bit aways from the city center but still well within walking distance, if you don't mind walking which we did and loved it because you can see so much more of the city that way. If walking is not your thing, they have a great tram system to get around on.The hotel is also close to the beautiful Vondelpark and museums.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International