Hotel is in the outer part of Amsterdam, but in a nice location to a few attractions and shops and restaurants. Hotel is older but kept up fairly well. The room were big, but could of done with some repairs, which I mentioned in their hotel survey, which I recieved a email back from them thanking me for my comment andtelling me they had addressed my concerns about the room.
Friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast in the morning was good and good variety of food. I'd stay there again. Dollar value $$$$
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.