I was put up at the Hilton by the Bilderberg Palace just across the street, on which I had a booking they couldn't properly honour (room with no real bed, read my report about it). This, to say that I didn't pay for this Hilton, so I don't know how expensive or not my room could have been.
But on the whole the experience was actually very good: a nice room, decorated not to my taste, but very nice anyway, with a splendid view on a canal and a garden. Staff is very pleasant and welcoming, whereas breakfast is an interesting experience: highly efficient attractive ladies on high heels marching promptly across the breakfast room dispensing coffee, orange juice and taking orders. Quick service, good food, newspapers available, all very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International