We stayed there for one night because we had friends over from the USA and they wanted to visit Amsterdam. At arrival the check inn was good and we got the room with a view on the canal. It was a beautiful view. To get to the City center of Amsterdam you had to walk for just 5 min to public transport (tram) and that will bring you in just a couple of minutes to the City center. We had breakfast at the executive lounge. That is on top of the hotel and gives an amazing view. Breakfast was good. Overall we had a great stay and we will definitly come back.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.