The Hilton was by no means terrible it has: good beds, kind staff and a good view. However its important to know when you pay top dollar you don't get any more than that... wi-fi, food, drinks, extra pillows ect are all extremely overpriced which is I accept usually for a place like this but the Hilton also charges its guests 17 euro to use its GYM and 25 for a days worth of internet access! Also it is awkwardly placed, all be it in a very nice part of Amsterdam. It is an hour or more to walk to the center of town or anything of any real significance in Amsterdam for that matter. All in all if you plan on staying here make sure you have plenty of spare cash for taxis and other 'extras' which come free at other hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.