Can't say anything bad about this hotel
Truly had an amazing time. Yes the hotel is out the way, but it's a two min walk to the trap line also the hotel loans you bikes, which seems like the most common means of transport. Kids right up to Grannies & Grandpas are all riding!!! You learn to RESPECT the bike ring just as much as a car horn. Nice big park about 5 mins from the hotel.
Make sure to check out the Red Light District and go blaze in the cafes!
I ASSUMED YOU WERE ALLOWED TO SMOKE ANYWHERE IN AMSTERDAM!
YOU ARE NOT!
Keep it in the district ;)
Right on the canal
Amazing views from the executive lounge & free net use
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.