This has to be one of Hilton's best. I am a diamond member and used points for my stay at this hotel. I was given an upgrade to a lovely junior suite with a balcony. They also acknowledged my 40th wedding anniversary by sending to the room a nice bottle of wine, strawberries, and a small cake. Kudos to the staff. No charge for internet at this is one of the perks of my Hilton Honors status. Also had access to the club lounge for breakfast as well as evening snacks and drinks. I was also allowed to have breakfast in the downstairs restaurant. This was a better option as there were more selections to choose from. The hotel is in a quiet exclusive residential area in the southern part of Amsterdam. You have a choice of some nice restaurants in the area. I have reviewed these as well. It is easy to get to the downtown area using the trams. There is access to a number of different tram lines within a short walking distance of the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel and when visiting Amsterdam again, I will definitely stay at the hotel. There is also a very nice bar/lounge on the ground level. Danny Kumar, Head Concierge , as well as other members of the staff were extremely helpful with obtaining tickets to sites as well as making restaurant reservations for us. Extremely competent and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International